Rum In Brum 2019 returns in it’s Fifth Year!
That’s right folks. Birmingham’s ORIGINAL (and best, we like to think) rum festival is turning five and we’re throwing a birthday party the likes of which The Prince has never seen.
We’re celebrating with drink, food and live music & we’d love you to join us. Included in your ticket price is:
– Entry to the festival where you can find over 100 rums, themed bars, competitions, live music, giveaways & much more
– Your own program containing everything you need to know
– A welcome cocktail on arrival
– £10 worth of rum tokens redeemable at any of our bars
– Free samples & tastings on a truly worldwide range of rums
– A full meal from one of our DELICIOUS street food vendors
If you’ve been to any of the previous Rum in Brum festivals, you’ll know what to expect. If you haven’t, ask around – you won’t be disappointed.
We’ll be playing host to the INCREDIBLE West Midlands Jerk Centre for a second year running, who’s authentic Caribbean BBQ is as impressive as it is delicious on both meat & vegan fronts.
We’ll have some of the biggest names in rum bringing everything they have to offer, including free samples & giveaways, themed bars spanning the entirety of the Caribbean & history of rum.
The LEGENDARY Mark Magoo and his steel pan band will be bringing the authentic sound of the Caribbean, with plenty of well-known tracks thrown in to mix things up.
Don’t sleep on what’s set to be the best celebration of rum in Birmingham this year!
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE: skiddle.com/e/13490126